Monday, July 4, 2011

I promise to be a better blogger

So I am very sorry that I have been away from blog land for so long. I promise that I am back full time (pending vacations obviously) and I missed you all deeply.

I have been up to a lot of things since I last checked in, when you find out what I have been up to you will see why I have been too busy to blog.

  • I joined Weight Watchers in an effort to shed some extra pounds. 
  • We watched fireworks. 
  • Our friends Jackie and Josh moved to Roanoke and we had a cookout. 
  • We played cornhole with some buddies. 
  • Patrick passed him EMT test. 
  • My friend Michelle got ENGAGED
  • Work has been super duper busy
  • I have been prepped for some big get-aways soon


I will be blog on the blog circuit with clever and witty things to say any day now. But for now this will have to do. 

Bethany side-note of the day: Bethany's favorite color when she was little was purple... I don't know if she still likes it but if she would respond to my blog we would all know for sure.

2 comments:

  1. I keep wanting Michelle to blog her engagement!! COME ONE MEESH! <3

    Congrats to Patrick passing the EMT test! WOOHOO. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats wny I didn't link her.... it could be any friend named Michelle

    ReplyDelete