Sunday, April 17, 2011

MY FIRST POST

So I am brand new at blogging and I am following the trend that my friends have already jumped on. I want to be good and funny on my new blog but I am really worried about my grammar so if you see typos please forgive me and don't judge.

What you should know about me. I am married, and live in Virginia with my husband, dog and cat. We have been married for 6 years (on April 30th, congrats to us) and we just bought our first house this past year. Maybe I will have pictures soon hopefully I will learn that soon. Both of us work like crazy and we are always running around. This is where my housewife skills come into questions, I guess I should be good at all this cooking/cleaning/other household chores skills but unfortunately I am not so I am still learning. If you have any good recipes (healthy please) send them my way.

Thanks for reading, so excited to share my life.

3 comments:

  1. I've read your work e-mails...I know all about your grammar! Congrats on the new blog...best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay yay!!! I'm so excited you started blogging. Welcome to the club. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good just one more thing for you to be obsessed with

    ReplyDelete