Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Royal Fever

I admit it..I have a problem....I HAVE ROYAL FEVER!!!

Don't judge me but the truth of the matter is that I have been obsessed with watching as much royal wedding coverage as possible this week. Also I do actually plan to get up early Friday morning to watch the wedding and I am pretty excited about it. So if you plan on watching the wedding as well tweet me because I will totally be up. I believe there are several reasons for my addiction, these are my current theories.


  • My mother told me my entire childhood that I would marry Prince William. (Her rational: I was born the same year so I was in the appropriate age...turns out she was right lets not tell her.)    Side-note: She told my sister who was born the same year as Prince Harry that she would marry him (not our Bethany fact of the day stay tuned)
  • E Online can't stop talking about it.
  • Even TLC (The Learning Channel) can't stop talking about it.
  • Good Morning America including my weather boyfriend Sam Champion is obsessed with it.
  • I love the idea of pretty dresses and hair it is all very Disney Princess to me.
  • My wedding anniversary is Saturday and I am feeling pretty sentimental about the whole wedding thing. (Pics to come later this week)
I had a beautiful wedding and I am so happy with the way things have turned out for me so far. Maybe I didn't marry the prince of England but in good ol' Rockingham County I will always be Queen of Patrick's double wide. In the end I would never want to be the princess of England, Kate will forever be scrutinized for every thing she ever does and the paparazzi will follow her constantly. I don't envy what she will be put through but I wish the two of them good luck. Marriage has been best thing I ever did and I hope for their sake they actually get to experience it. 
Beside I would hate having the paparazzi follow me around again... that hasn't happened to me since my days in a 80 girl rap group... see if you can find me?
Bethany Side-Note of the day: Well Bethany has still yet to respond to my kind invites to read my blog so let me introduce you all to Daisy. She is crazy stupid for a pet but what she has going for her is that she is cute and that Bethany loves her.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so out of the royal wedding loop, I'm still going to watch though because who doesn't love a good wedding?!

    HIIII DAISY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I on the other hand cannot stand this royal wedding! Don't get me wrong. I, as a pastor, love the celebration of marriage. But I am not a fan of making a huge int'l spectacle over one. Let them celebrate their wedding with just close friends and family and let them live in peace like every other human being!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not into the whole royal wedding thing either. Anything with a budget of 20 million dollars is something I do not care to take part in. I'm jealous I don't have crazy amounts of money to toss around lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the fever too! I'll even take that little ginger prince!

    ReplyDelete