Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Well as per the usual I am nearly constantly absent from my blog... oppsie I have been busy but hopefully if you have been crying daily about my absence from the blogosphere. I hope this will help you get through. Heaven knows when I will post again.

Like most of my friends and family today I have seen snow... lots of snow (don't get me wrong I have seen more snow in the past) but seeing as I view snow as a unnecessary nuisance. I believe that any snow is too much. Snow and weather should stay where it belongs... Colorado.

Snow's Natural Habitat
Not Snow's Natural Habitat... Home
But we had snow and it got a bit dangerous today so my work closed early and I got a ADULT SNOW AFTERNOON!!!!! Until not that long ago I worked for a resort (that happened to make a large portion of their yearly profit from skiing.) When you work for a ski resort, even if you don't work for the ski part they kinda expect you to show up even in bad weather. In 7 years working for this company I never got to leave even a hour early due to bad weather.

So what did I do with my ADULT SNOW AFTERNOON???

I was lazy, I sat on this sofa with this blanket... (there was a cat there but she got scared of the camera and ran away.)
Then I watched a couple hours of Gossip Girl (you know you love her XOXO.) I have watched so much Gossip Girl lately I think Serena and I are now besties... call me S for some latte, xo K

Now I am waiting for Patrick to get home from work and then the plan is to make some waffles for dinner and since we both have to work in the morning it will be off to bed to face the treacherous roads tomorrow.
Hope everybody is safe and warm and had a great holiday. (Since I have been so absent the holiday I am clearly referring to is of course... Halloween, Vetern's Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas)

1 comment: