Sunday, April 21, 2013

Love on the Radio

This time of year I always get a little sentimental, while Spring wedding season is just about the "kick off" Patrick and I's anniversary usually is the first of all my friends and family.

In honor of our upcoming special day I wanted to post some off my fav love quote from the radio.

"This is the queen of my double wide trailer. With the polyester curtain and the redwood deck"
--Sammy Kershaw, this is a ode to our years living at camp

"Look into my heart- you will find
There's nothing there to hide
Take me as I am- take my life
I would give it all I would sacrifice
Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for
I can't help it there's nothing I want more
Ya know it's true
Everything I do- I do it for you"
--Bryan Adams, Everything I Do... this is "our song" always makes me happy to hear on the radio

"I can't live without you, I can't live without you baby" -- Tim McGraw

"I wanna know how forever feels"--Kenny Chesney

And my all time favorite... not to mention the last sentence is actually pasted on my wall.
"I'm glad your dad could not exist your momma's charms and you exist. All because two people fell in love"---Brad Paisley

1 comment: