Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, New Years Resolution... and Where Have I Been?!??!

So I know that I have been a bit absent from the blog scene for a while. But alas, I have great news, my news years resolution is to be a consistent blogger again, (and to use my Cricut to scrapbook a lot this year, which means I will need to take a lot of pictures.)

I am not going to spend a whole ton of time telling you what I have been up to over the past several months  but I will give you all a quick run down because there have been a lot of changes that I need to share.

Top 10 Things That Have Happened To Distract Me From Blogging:
10. Sadly, I am a football addict and I must admit that this time of year it is pretty tough to keep up with everything else in life and know every stat about the Green Bay Packers. I have been doing my best to keep up. 
\9. Christmas... I don't think this bears much explanation, but you should know that my husbands birthday is 12/24 (Christmas Eve) so I have twice as much holiday to prep and shop for.
8. I have been cooking A LOT, in fact I feel like I may have perfected my versions of twice baked potatoes and chicken enchilada soup.
7. RHH celebrations, the RHH has been very busy this year multiple baby showers resulting in multiple babies, lots of dinners out to spend time together, 2 more bridal showers on the way and 2 big weddings in the works..#wowzers


6. Patrick and I carved a ridiculously awesome pumpkin.... be jealous, PS Patrick did way more of the work then me.

5. I had my last day of working at Massanutten. I miss my friends from there a lot. I cried and cried as I was packing my desk. This is what it looked like when I was leaving.
4. I bought a car, if you are a consistent reader, (and God bless you) you know the Saturn I had been driving had been on borrowed time for a very long time, Patrick bought me a 2012 Jetta TDI. I love it, my favorite part is the heated seats. (I like it when my butt is hot in the literal sense)
3. My cousin Marley got married, (and it was beautiful) and Patrick and I had so much fun playing in South Florida. She only has about 1,000,000 pictures to pick from to post, and I tried really hard to find one with my cousins and Ted but I was out of luck so sorry Ted. I love this picture though. What a great day!
2. In addition to the wedding craziness, Patrick and I took some time to vacation. We had not had a real vaca in several years and we had so much fun. We hit the beach, went up a lighthouse, met some sea turtles, and spent a lot of time chillaxing (yep I said it)

Drumroll please
1.  I started a new job!!!! This has been a crazy but good change. I will give you all more details in the next couple weeks.

What's on tap for this weekend: heading up north with some RHH buddies to visit their family and celebrate more babies. Going to be a great time, I will be sure to have plenty of pictures of the current babies when I get back.

Bethany Side-Note of the Day: since she still refuses to read. Bethany couldn't make it to Florida this time around because of work....#sadface

1 comment:

  1. I still love you even though you're a Packers fan. Although, I don't really follow football enough to be anyone's fan... so I'm a front runner and root for my dad's team - Patriots baby! ;)

    Also, yay for new job!! :D

    ReplyDelete