Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Terrible Discoveries

I went to the grocery store yesterday to make my weekly rounds and pick up all we might need for the week, and I made a terrible discovery.

Now I am a old fashioned girl so I find the following things to be just too much... disgusting... and absolutely unneeded.







Does anybody really use any of these things on their ice cream because I for one am really grossed out. What a waste of time all of these are when you could always just top ice cream with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, (maybe some chopped nuts) and a cherry.

Just saying

4 comments:

  1. Those seem pretty gross. I wouldn't buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one that looks remotely appetizing is the root beer one, like a root beer float? The jelly belly one though: disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can taste the sweet syrupy yuckiness just from looking at the pictures and it makes my teeth hurt. ewww!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Dr Pepper Cherry would go great with Cookie dough ice cream and Red Stag... Not that I've ever done that

    ReplyDelete