Thursday, September 22, 2011

Birthday Week Wrap-Up

So I never got a chance to catch up with everybody about my birthday week so here is the recap.

Last Tuesday I went over to my preggo friend Heather's house for dinner and a movie. Her sister Jessica (also preggo) came over and we had a good time eating yummy food and making fun of the classic film "When In Rome".... it was cute but not exactly Casablanca or Clueless (This is my standard for excellant films)

Wednesday was Girls Night #2 and a birthday extravaganza... The girls of the RHH (Real Housewives of Harrisonburg) went out on the town to celebrate both mine and Angie's birthday. We had a great time, had some drinks and generally caught up on things.

Thursday was the big day, and here's a surprise Patrick and I were both off work together. Patrick is a genius and got me exactly what I was hoping for. I really wanted a big girl purse, my old purse was worn and I had been eyeing this one for a couple of weeks. Also (and this is exciting) Patrick got me a new bead for my charm braclet.

My mother bought me the beginning of a charm bracelet a couple of years ago and I love it. My mom and Patrick have both bought me a couple of beads on special occasions and now I have a good number of beads. I love to wear it for special occasions and it always makes me feel special to think about.

We had big plans for the birthday, we both slept in, we went to a nice lunch in town, we went to Barnes and Noble and read some magazines and got coffee. Then we picked up some groceries for dinner and went home to cook together and watch a movie.

Patrick made me some cupcakes, while I cooked our crazy special dinner.




The cupcakes were super yummy and well you might not be impressed with my fancy dinner, it was so good and we had a good time doing it together.

Bethany Side-Note of the Day: Bethany's birthday is tomorrow... I am so proud of my baby sister

3 comments:

  1. Did Bethany give you a gift? If not she could've read your blog this one time, it would have been the perfect gift :) I'm glad you enjoyed your b'day week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, hotdogs and beans and mac and cheese. Sounds like the perfect bday dinner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole ... she still isn't copping up to checking my blog, but i think she is bluffing. That girl knows how to hold a grudge

    ReplyDelete