Friday, September 30, 2011

Hallow-O-Scream!?!?!?!?!

I HATE/loath/abhor/despise Halloween. It is truly the one time of year that I could do without. The truth of the matter is this, I don't like being scared. There are alot of things that I don't understand about this particular holiday.  I refuse to post a scary picture partially because I don't like scary pictures and partially because it might scare me and I would likely have a nightmare.
  • Why do people like being scared?
  • Is it really possible to look cute in a custom when it is cold outside?
  • For what reason do you want to watch people get slashed/eaten/(something gross)/(something nasty) in a movie?
MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!!
  • Why do people actually spend money to visit haunted houses and forests and such.
In my area the popular thing is a horrible place call Fear Forest. I have never visited this particular establishment. And to make things even worse, my boss had the nerve to give me free tickets, like there is any chance in heck that I would actually attend such a horrible place. All this talk about Halloween and the Fear Forest made me think.... Why isn't there any type of place to  make you feel good about yourself.... Continue reading because I have thoughts.
I would like to call this fun loving place: Feel Good Forest (Not in a dirty way... keep your mind out of the gutter.)
What would happen at such a place: You might get to see friends hug, or they might give you a big thumbs up, somebody will tell you that you look pretty, maybe even some fun dance songs.
Will there be any crying involved: definately not, unless they are happy tears.
Will they chase you will chainsaws: ABSOLUTELY NOT
Will there be clowns: NO NO NO NO NO NO...they are still classified as creepy, scary, and will be placed in the Fear Forest category.
It is going to be a great time

Bethany Side Note Of The Day: This is a flashback picture from the last Halloween I thought was fun, she is the pumpkin.

NEXT BLOG POST DEDICATED TO THE NEW AND SOON TO BE NEW MEMBERS OF THE RHH!

3 comments:

  1. I haaaaate all things scary and think Fear Forest is sooo dumb. But Halloween parties are fun, yay Warblers. Ps, I need to send you that picture of you and Pippa...I mean Quorra. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate all the commercials for scary movies they show without warning during my favorite shows like Say Yes to the Dress, or Teen Mom.

    At least when I lived at the 3020 Jess would mute the tv during the scary ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I close my eyes and mute the TV when a scary movie preview comes on at night. I don't mind being scared a little bit :)

    ReplyDelete