Sunday, February 17, 2013

Connie Boss is AMAZING

I have blogged about my time at Camp Overlook a couple of times, but this one is special. I started attending camp as a child so young I have no idea how old I was. But I kept coming back, and when I turned 15 I was finally old enough to work a full summer... I kept coming back I worked at camp every summer until the summer after I graduated college (I turned 22 the next month). During my years there I met so many people that changed my life while working there I can't list them all in one blog, (We will have to save that for another day)
Connie and Patrick with their kids in 2003
But one of my favorites is Connie Boss. There are lots of things that are awesome about Connie, she is a good friend and has been for many years. Connie spent 1 summer at camp and we all had a blast enjoying her company. Patrick got the opportunity to spend a week with her and they had one of their best weeks of the summer. Connie and I spent hours talking and enjoying each other's company.

Connie surprised us all when she said that she was going to be able to FLY to the USA to join us for our wedding in 2005 and she brought me the mot beautiful album that I still look at often.  Patrick and I have friends all over the world but Connie Boss is one of my favorite people on the planet even if she is all the way in Switzerland.

But the real reason for this specific blog post is Patrick and I just received a unbelievable package from Connie for the holidays.. (it really takes a long time to get things around the globe so it showed up late, but who cares, she is amazing)... and I wanted to send a big blog thank you across the globe to Connie.

Connie we love you so much and one day I know we will get over to your neck of the woods to visit (and maybe we can swing through Denmark and Germany on the way to visit some other European loves too)

1 comment: