Monday, February 18, 2013

Pizza's On

This week in baking is a good one... Buffalo Chicken Pizza.

I gave up fast food for Lent. You may or may not know the kind of soft-spot I have for fast food, I love it all and although I know it is terrible I just love the wonderful cheesiness of it. But since I am not eating it for 40 days I decided to whip something up with some "fast-food" flavors but it is homemade and about 1,000,000 times healthier. This is a spicy one (beware Jessica T... you will hate this) but it is super easy to make.
 I purchased pre-made dough from Walmart, (I love their pre-made dough, worth picking up) and rolled it out on a pizza pan and sprinkled half a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning on the rolled out dough.

Once the dough is ready I spread some buffalo sauce in the middle of the dough and spread it all over what will become the yummy crust.
To add the toppings, I precooked some chicken with buffalo seasoning mix and chopped up the chicken into bite-sized pieces. I spread mozzarella cheese, the precooked chicken, green peppers, and red onions on top, I sprinkled the other half of the ranch seasoning on top of the whole pizza and I popped the whole thing in the oven for about 20 minutes at 400 degrees.

I like to top my pizza with a little bit of ranch dressing and the whole dinner is super yummy.

Last week I forgot to use the NOW BAKE THIS pictures so this week... so here it is coming at ya...


2 comments:

  1. Hmm. Not sure if I'd totally hate this. I don't mind buffalo chicken. I'll have to taste test it. ;)

    And also - thanks for adding the now bake this pic. Hahahaha. LOVE YOU. :D

    ReplyDelete