Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Couple Appreciation Month

In yesterdays post I promised pictures so here we go. This is Storm and Flower they pretty much dominate our house.

Storm
Baby Flower
Maybe it is because we are not parents, but we are pretty wrapped around our pets. The truth of the matter is I was so excited to get a dog when I graduated college that we brought home Flower, well Flower didn't take too well to Patrick after we got married so he was dying for a pet that would like him so we got Storm the cat. Storm is kinda super  pampered to a sick level. Storm has some weird quarks, she licks the wall when she is hungry in the mornings, she tortures the dog by pushing things off the table on her, and she chews on cords she shouldn't but she is super cute and likes to snuggle, plays fetch and she is truly Patrick's baby.

Flower used to be a outside dog, she has been living in the house for  almost 2 years now, (she used to be outside, so glad she moved inside, I hate thinking about all those nights that she slept outside by herself. sadness sorry puppy) But now things are better for little Flower-Power she actually sleeps in a crate next to our bed now. (Basically a puppy rags to riches tale.) We decided that she needed obedience school and quite frankly she was terrible, but we went with our puppy friend Louie. (Louie did great because he is kinda a suck-up)  She is pretty good around the house but a lot of people would consider her obnoxious and they would be correct, she gets really excited and jumps on you.

PETS ARE FUN.... YOU SHOULD ALL GET ONE!!!

2 comments:

  1. I heart puppies! I'd adopt/buy them all if I could!!! Cats make me itchy but they can be cute I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flower power baby. Love that sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete