Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wicked Awesome Wednesday

Wednesdays are my favorite day of the week and with a great reason. Patrick and I both typically have this day off and we try to hang out together and do something fun. Plus he usually takes me out to lunch. :-). Today we no exception. We got up did some cleaning stuff around the house, and headed to town. We needed to pick up some things and I am on a mission for eye make up.

I have always kinda seen myself as a "not to frilly girl" but in the past couple months I have really been trying to look really awesome all the time. This has turned into a bit of a mission for me. So what has changed well I started wearing earrings nearly all the time, I work out a lot, I bought some new cute cloths that are actually age appropriate and now I am going to start trying some real adult make up (not just the play crap that you get at the grocery store) So this is what I have so far.
 

I bought a Bare Minerals makeup starter kit. (thanks for the tip Jessica) and some legit eye makeup that is hypoallergenic. (Fairly certain that the last time I work eye make up was at my wedding) So excited to give it a try. I think my eyes look good and they don't even itch which is what I was very worried about.

I learned a valuable this week with yesterdays post, don't name your post first and then change your mind about what you want to write about. Oppsie I will be more careful next time. I forgot to change the name. From now on I will double check that before I post.

2 comments:

  1. Jess is always telling people about Bare Minerals. She should get a free product from them for being such a marketting person lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rename my posts almost every time I blog!

    Also, Bare Minerals really should send me some free shiz. Dang.

    Hope ya love it! When I break out (cough once a month) I normally have to use a light coating of liquid foundation underneath... :/

    ReplyDelete