Friday, April 29, 2011

Anniversary

So with all the other wedding madness going on right now it is easy to forget that after the wedding you actually have a life. Patrick and I will have been married for 6 YEARS (tomorrow). I am super excited to spend some time with Patrick and celebrate us.













We had a awesome wedding and we started a great life together. Originally we wanted to get out of town and escape for a little while, unfortunately Patrick is taking a EMT class and they have a mandatory class on Saturday so we can't quite run away but we can still hang out and party to us. Since I have a lot of day tomorrow to hang out while Patrick is in class I have made big plans with the Real Housewives of Harrisonburg... thats right we call ourselves that cause we're cool.  We are heading off to lunch and to You Made It, this sweet place downtown where you paint pottery. Patrick has taken me there several times and to be honest I suck at being creative but I have fun painting. I am sure you will see pics from me and probably from my friends that have blogs (www.heartonhomestead.blogspot.com/ and http://leftonwishingwell.blogspot.com/... check it out.)

Don't get me wrong Patrick and I are still going to take the opportunity to celebrate. We are going to be going out to a fancy dinner and then I am taking Patrick to a movie he can't wait to see... (I could pass on seeing Fast Five, but he loves it so I am willing to watch plus I get some sweet popcorn)

I am so excited for this weekend, I guess the most important thing I have learned about marriage in 6 years is to be patient and kind. Marriage is based on love but more then that (and in a special message I learned from Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky on Full House) marriage is about making both our dreams come true. There are a lot of things I want in life but there are a lot of things he wants so I guess we have to work hard to accomplish them both.

Bethany Side-Note of the Day- I am 2 years and 8 days older then Bethany I like to let her know during those 8 days how much more important I am during those 8 days. I guess this will backfire as I get older.

2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful Kristin!! Your wedding dress is stunning. I demand more wedding pictures.

    I've very excited for our real housewives of Hburg gathering tomorrow. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love a good uncle jesse quote. Because I'm in love with jon stamos. Hope I get to see you guys! And of course I love your wedding dress :)

    ReplyDelete