Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Version Of Monday

So today is day 2 of blogging and I thought of so many things that I want to blog about now. So needless to say I am pretty excited for things to come. However first things first, today was Megan's birthday which is why this is going up late. I was out celebrating with her (we bought her coffee and shut down Starbuck...clearly a cray-cray evening) So happy birthday to Megan hope you had a great day.

Most people who have jobs or go to school loath Mondays because they have to go back to these mundane places, but since I work in tourism I don't really even get weekends off so it is just another day on that front. One of my jobs however is to do payroll for the whole staff, it is a common fact that this makes me quite grumpy. After 5 years of whining about payroll however I have found the silver lining ... The Broadway channel on Pandora, I love singing along and it kinda drives my boss crazy. I love the fact that I know so many tunes. So that there is my major accomplishment for today.

Can't believe how many followers I already have ....tomorrow I try to post more pics so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you love Broadway on Pandora. I wish we worked together...we could sing Glee and showtunes all day long. Forget that P-slice, I sing better. Ha! ;)

    Just kidding Heather!!! I lurv you.

    ReplyDelete