Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend Excitement and Catching Up on Some Stuff

Announcement People!!! I took 3 days off last week (and they were in a row!!!)

Let do a rundown of all the things I accomplished.
I washed the dog... look how unhappy she looks. It should be noted that she smells great and I have a big goal of giving her a bath weekly from now on. (Keyword to the previous sentence: goal)

I took Patrick out for his anniversary date, Fast Five and steak. Please don't judge me for watching Fast Five it was actually the best of the series since the original movie which I can say without shame that I also saw in the theatre. Plus it made Patrick really happy and I am all about that.

I painted pottery with the Real Housewives of H-burg minus a couple of girls. (we missed you guys hope to see you all soon.) This is what I painted it hasn't been glazed and fired yet so I will be sure to post the final product when it is done. We had a great time. (And Angie got Twitter so blow her up @angie_daddy)
We tried to find cupcakes all around downtown Harrisonburg.... No Luck!

I went to the gym with some friends and pulled a muscle... sadness. I wanted to show a picture but I have no desire to show my crazy pasty white legs for all to see.

All in all I didn't really accomplish much but I had a good time and I got to hang out with some great people. Can't wait to do it all again soon.

Now to some business. My friend Jessica gave me a blog shout-out on my big day so here's to her and Kevin. Today is their 1st anniversary and they are both awesome. (Plus she paints a mean trivet with a blue pineapple on it.)

Bethany Side Note of the Day: The saga continues, Bethany please read my blog so I can move on with my life. For some reason my sister who considers her self awesome and righty so, has started to watch wrestling (or wraling as it is sometimes pronounced) with her boyfriend. I don't understand it Bethany pull yourself together...this is that girl that I used to know!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have no patience to wash my Moose, she shakes every minute so you end up covered in more shampoo then she does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a goal to wash Bodie every week, it's down to every two weeks now... um, I have commitment issues with it.

    Awwww, and look how sweet you are to give me a shout-out on my anniversary!!! I lurv you and will send you pics of our pottery asap. I can't wait to get my badass blue pineapple trivet back.

    ReplyDelete