Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy as a K.Lam

So I was inspired by some other bloggers (and Oprah) out there to make a list of things that make me very happy... and since my name works into it so well I thought K.Lam would be really cute. So here is what I have: my top 10.

10. Warm weather: I hate the cold... sad but true, I turned down a job in Chicago because it gets cold there. (plus all my friends and family had just moved away from there.)
9. This tea (look I just like being warm)

8. Hammocks in the sun
7. Waking up on my own without the alarm clock.
6. Blankets and pillows: I am more of a blanket person while sleeping but I love cuddling with pillows on the sofa. Admit it there is nothing that makes you feel warmer and happier inside then some fluffy blankets and pillows.
In my most natural state
5. IPAD... I admit it I have a problem I am addicted to my Ipad. I take it to work, I read on it while in bed. I have a true addiction. (Please don't take it away.)
4. Pedicures, I don't know if it is getting a pedicure or the time I get to spend with the Real Housewives of Harrisonburg when we go to get them, but I love the times when we get together for them... hint hint, I could use one now.

3. Traveling: I have been really lucky and had a lot of opportunity to see a lot of the world. But I love to travel and can't wait till we can afford to do a lot more of it.
Cancun with Bethany

2. My own home to set my feet into. My parent are ministers so they moved around alot and lived in homes provided by their churches. When I was in high school I would have loved to changed the color of the walls but I wasn't allowed. For 4 years in college I shared a dorm and had a blast, I had a apartment with my own room for a short time before I got married, and for the first 5 years of our marriage we lived in housing provided by my husbands job so we couldn't change much there either. But when we bought our own house for the very first time in my life I got to pick paint colors. 
1. My family and I have a great one.

Bethany side note of the day: She always likes it cold and hates to swim... we are pretty much opposites. 

2 comments:

  1. Excellent list my friend. I too love to cuddle with pillows but still need to buy an iPad from Michelle. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fluffy pillows and blankets are the best! I love the Real Housewives of Harrisonburg as well!!!

    ReplyDelete