Monday, May 30, 2011

I have been a bad blogger

I am so sorry, I have been a bad blogger and not been on to write blogs or read them in days. Well don't worry I am back and I am going to catch everybody up on what I have been up to the during the past week.

Last weekend was my father-in-laws birthday, (also rapture day I wasn't worried) we had a cookout over at the in-laws with all of Patrick's family. We had a blast, good food, awesome day, and seeing Patrick's brothers and their wives from out of town. (There were pictures taken, and I asked if I could get a copy to post on my blog since I have yet to receive the pics I was forced to improvise, so this will have to do....ENJOY)


After that I went out to dinner and ice cream with the RHH... we had a awesome good time... bad service but a great time.

Also I made a pot roast and it was banging.

Last Monday
I made the decision that I love the new Brittany song, "Till the world ends" I am not lying when I say that if you see me dancing like crazy in the car, the Brittany song is probably on the radio. I would switch lanes and pass me if I were you.


Last Tuesday and Wednesday
I worked!!!! ALOT..... (I have been teaching my little friend Will to swim in the past couple of weeks, we have been having a really good time. He is super cute)

Also I missed Blogger Buddy Appreciation Day, I am so sorry Blogger Buddies. Here is a quick shout out letting you know how much I appreciate you all, and if you haven't had a chance to check out their blogs yet... you should do it.


Last Thursday
I was off work and it was awesome. Sadly I don't remember much else about Thursday. I guess that means it was either really awesome or really boring. (I do believe that I hit the tanning bed for a couple of minutes, so I guess that is a clue into what I do with my off time.)

Last Friday
I was scheduled to be off work again...2 days in a row YAY...I went to work for a little while anyway to get things set up for a big weekend.  I also brought Patrick dinner while at work.

Saturday
I worked all day, I had a big project that was starting so I spent along time there and everything went great. All my friends went to a festival and I was really jealous, so I took the opportunity to request off for the next festival while I was there...(plans for Summer Jam ladies???)
Patrick had to work at the rescue squad Saturday night, so I watched a movie in bed (How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days) and hung out with the pets...(We know how to really throw down right?)

Sunday
I had to work again...(working life might be less fun then being on vaca all day everyday, but it pays the bills.) Patrick and I both had the evening off so we went on a hot date...Mexican and Lowe's and Home Depot. Seriously we are a rocking couple. Patrick and I getting started on some big projects around the house so we were out pricing items. Then we measured for a shed. A SHED!!!! A shed is the kind of thing that homeowners do when they need more space in their house (kinda like the fanny pack-pack)
This is our current shed, pretty sweet eh?
Big things coming up this week: Obviously I have to work this week, but Patrick and I are going over to the in-laws for dinner Wednesday night. I am going to spend some time with my little buddy Will later this week, and on Friday Heather, Jessica and I are hitting the road for another offical road trip... We are going to Philly for a baby shower for Nicole.
Party with the pregos
I am sorry I have been so lame, but I promise I am back with more awesome blogs to come.

Bethany side-note of the day: Bethany got to see Brittany in concert when we were in high school... I wasn't jealous then (honestly I thought it was dorky) now I am super jealous. One day maybe


4 comments:

  1. I wonder who was supposed to send you those picture....

    Also why does everyone in your drawing have a dress on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, you have been super crazy busy! I am excited for our roadtrip friend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the drawing and the fact that you used the "banging" in this post.

    Can't wait to see you on Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry Rodney.... the sad news is that I don't know how to draw stick pants..(next time I bet I get a emailed pic though)

    ReplyDelete