Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hold On To Your Hats Kids

People have different ways of getting comfortable and ready for bed. I am not necessarily picky and in the last several years I have adapted to the way Patrick likes to sleep... IN A ARCTIC TUNDRA...COLD BRRRRRRR

In our bedroom we have count em:
1.

2.

3.


Fans in our bedroom.

Sometimes I wake up and my head looks like this.


Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the fans (anymore) I have gotten used to it and now I have trouble falling asleep without the gentle hum of air circling around the room. Do the people you live with have weird things they do around the house?

Bethany Side-Note of the Day: One year Bethany asked me to help her type her Christmas list to give to Mom, I put a bunch of stuff I wanted on the list and she actually got some as gifts.... She was heartbroken on Christmas, Mom and Dad were really pissed... I thought it was hilarious.

3 comments:

  1. I have to have a fan going when i fall asleep and when I lived in the 3020, I was known to have 2/3 fans going.

    Also, I think it's hilarious that you put stuff you wanted on your sisters list.

    One year, I opened up a package and took the name off of it and wrote mine because I wanted it. Hahahaha they'll never know what it was. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I lived with Jim we always had the ceiling fan on, year round. You get use to it and after a few years you can't sleep well without it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh a little. I sleep with one fan for the noise, can't sleep without it, but I cant imagine three. I like the sound, not as much the cold.

    ReplyDelete