Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Terrific Tuesday/ Torrential Downpour Tuesday

I am awfully sorry that I haven't let everybody know what I have been up too. So here goes, this is going to be a great week.

Last night my friend Megan came over for dinner and a movie. I got to make my favorite pasta, (it was delicious but definately not healthy.) Megan really wants to go see The Hangover 2 when it comes out soon but she hadn't seen the first one. So we figured we would take matters into our own hands and watch it. I can't imagine the The Hangover 2 is the kind of movie where you have to have seen the first movie to understand the sequel but we don't want to take chances.



Today is rained.... and rained... and rained. But I got to work only a half day and I had a super fun lunch with Patrick.

Wednesday, I have a big work thing going on that I have been working on for months.... so here's hoping all goes well.

Thursday, no big plans so far but I will keep you posted.

Friday, I have to work in the evening which kinda sucks, but I will be getting prepped for a big Saturday.

Saturday, This is my father in laws big 5-0 birthday, so all of Patrick's family is getting together to celebrate and have a picnic. I have 2 brother in laws and 2 awesome sister in laws and I can't wait to hang out and celebrate. I know it sounds lame but we don't see much of each other. 1 of Patrick's brothers lives in Staunton and we are lame that we haven't gone to visit them. (we should do that really soon.) Patrick's other brother lives in North Carolina and we have been down to visit but we haven't seen them in forever. (Patrick sadly will miss some of it because he has a rescue squad thing he can't miss but hopefully he will be able to get of it early so he can come hang out.)

Some lovely ladies from Philly are coming down to visit Heather and Jessica this weekend and I am super pumpped. Saturday night we are going to be partying it up with the preggos (Heather and Nicole) I don't quite know what all the plans are but I know it is going to be a good time.

So that is the plans for now.

Bethany side-note of the day: Bethany seems to have landed a new job and I am super proud of her and I know she will do a great job. (To congratulate her @BethanyFinn) 

3 comments:

  1. Hoping your big work project goes well!! Keep your fingers crossed for mine too. Wink wink. ;)

    How did you like the hangover?! Amazing right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry I will be thing about you Jess.. I was the one that insisted that she see it... i laughed so hard I nearly cried (again)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot for Philly and Preggos!!!

    Tha Hangover is friggin HILARIOUS! The random stuff Alan says is priceless.

    ReplyDelete